Cambium Networks ePMP Force 190
5 GHz Subscriber Module
Our Price: $189.00
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
The Force 190 provides up to 200 Mbps throughput and low latency with a high gain antenna in a compact design.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 - 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
ePMP 2000 Solutions:
So long, interference
Cambium Networks’ ePMP 2000 takes interferencetolerant, high performance, and reliable wireless broadband to a new level with innovative technology and proven, deployed-worldwide equipment, keeping you and your customers happy for an affordable price.
ePMP 2000 is built from the ground up to provide high performance, reliably, in real-world interference-heavy environments. Powered by innovative Hypure™ technology, ePMP 2000 incorporates Smart Beamforming and Intelligent Filtering to help you deliver the services your customers expect in the face of heavy interference.
With the feature-rich ePMP foundation including frequency reuse enabled by GPS Synchronization, eFortify, 120 active subscribers per access point and 200+ Mbps of real-world achievable throughput, ePMP 2000 is designed, built and tested to reliably connect people, places, and things.
Example Use Cases
Wireless Service Providers (WISPs)
- Rural connectivity
- Municipal connectivity
- Enterprise and campus connectivity
- Wireless video surveillance networks
- Industrial and mining applications
- LAN extension
ePMP encompasses a comprehensive range of subscriber modules, access points, and sector antennas to make sure your network performs at its best, from end-to-end.
Top Line Specifications
- Reliable, consistent performance in real-world conditions
- 5, 10, 20, and 40 MHz channel bandwidths
- 200+ Mbps of real-world throughput
- Up to 120 active subscribers per access point
- Secure over-the-air communications (128-bit AES encryption)
- Industry leading frequency reuse via GPS Synchronization
- Configurable QoS for voice, video, and data
- Up to 64km deployment range
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint options (software configurable)
- End-to-end cloud management with cnMaestro™
With industry-leading tolerance to handle outside interference, Automatic Transmit Power Control to control self-interference, and a proven worldwide ePMP MAC scheduling algorithm, ePMP provides consistent performance, no matter how many subscribers are connected. And thanks to Air Fairness, when one subscriber is performing poorly, it doesn’t drag the rest down.
Take that precious spectrum and multiply it across your network. With frequency reuse enabled by GPS Synchronization, ePMP scales to more customers with less spectrum, letting you expand your business while keeping your customers happy. Deployed worldwide and proven over years, it’s the secret ingredient to a scalable network.
Return on Investment
Many operators find when they deploy a network, as it expands over time, they have to redesign it with new equipment once the number of subscribers reaches a certain point, ruining their return on investment plans. With ePMP, affordable doesn’t mean cheap; build your network to last, from the start.
Configurable Quality of Service for voice, video, and data lets you offer the services your customers want at the level of service they need. Combined with adaptable modes of configuration that let you support many combinations of bandwidth allocation and latency, a network built on ePMP can handle any application.
Wireless networks are insecure, right? Well, they don’t have to be. With 128-bit AES encryption for all data transmitted across the wireless link, L2 and L3 firewall functionality, and secure management interfaces, ePMP won’t be the weak link in your security chain.
By combining highly reliable software, hardware and protocols, ePMP is designed to provide the best service possible for your customers for the long term. Industrial design and industrial-grade components mean your network stays up.
What is Hypure?
ePMP 2000 uses innovative Hypure technology from Cambium Networks. It’s comprised of Smart Beamforming and Intelligent Filtering.
With the optional ePMP 2000 Smart Antenna, Smart Beamforming virtually eliminates the impact of uplink co-channel interference. This has a dramatic effect on the network capacity, with up to 8x uplink throughput increases over ePMP 1000 in real-world conditions. By improving the uplink capacity, overall network performance is substantially increased.
Smart Beamforming dynamically creates a narrow, targeted beam to each subscriber, blocking out interference from other sources.
Built into the ePMP 2000 Access Point, Intelligent Filtering offers up to 20% uplink throughput increases over ePMP 1000 in real-world conditions. By blocking out adjacent channel interference, your network can focus on the signals it wants to hear rather than being distracted by all the noise around them.
Intelligent Filtering creates a dynamic filter, which wraps around the channel in use, shielding it from others.
|ePMP Force 190 Specifications|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||4910 - 5970 MHz, 4.9 only for ROW|
|Channel Width||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium proprietary|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20MHz Channel||MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz Channel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|GPS Synchronization||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority|
|Transmit Power Range||-15 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Wind Survival||125 km/hour (78 mi/hour)|
|Weight||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||35 cm x 28 cm (13.5 in x 11.2 in)|
|Pole Diameter Range||3.8 cm - 6.4 cm (1.5 in - 2.5 in)|
|Power Consumption||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical|
|Input Voltage||12 to 30 V|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|Industry Canada Cert||109W-0031|
|CE||5 GHz EN 302 502 v1.2.1
5 GHz: EN 301 893 v1.7.1
|Antenna Specifications||5 GHz Specifications|
|Frequency Range||4.910 - 5.970 MHz|
|Peak Gain||22 dBi|
|3dB Beamwidth-Azimuth||10-11 degrees|
|3dB Beamwidth-Elevation||10-11 degrees|
Download the Cambium Networks ePMP Force 190 Datasheet (.PDF)
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $189.00